A Day At Sandpiper Beach

I love our local beach.  On an island with an inordinate amount of beautiful beaches, I think ours stands out.  For me, it always holds a sense of stillness and grounding through its many incarnations; from right to left, from when the tide is at the edge to when it goes a mile out, from day to night and from rainy to sunny.   Sandpipers love to boast the water is warmer here than at other Hornby beaches and the rocky shore is a marvel each time I go exploring.  People picnic, light bonfires, swim, kayak and canoe, reflect, romance, and mark the special and the everyday moments here.  But best of all, it is three minutes away and brings me to my peace daily. 





1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about Sandpiper’s Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane