Our Farmers Market Delights


I love our Farmers Market.  A showcase for the talented growers, bakers, craftspeople and artists that live on our small island, there is always something new to discover, marvel at, and savour.  But it is also a gathering place for our community.  Even though the market is a mere 200 meter track it took me a good hour to walk it because every few steps I stopped to chat with friends and neighbours (and I still didn't get a chance to say hello to everyone).  I spent the afternoon smiling and delighting in conversation, warm feeling, and the most rocking macaroons made by Jordan and James.  And check out my amazing boyfriend's Country Board booth where he is plying the new work he created this past winter.  

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Handsome boards... and board maker!